View Single Post
Old
01-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Fletch

vCash: 500
It hasn't...

thanks much...perhaps with no Rangers game on Sunday, and no practice, they should've been in attendance for that game, prior to attending practice. Seems that would've made a lot of sense to me.

Renney knows how to say the right things. It will be interesting to see who gets called up, and in what role. Guys have gotten called up, and have been sent down with not a lot of ice time in the past. Let's hope this is different (assuming a kid, or kids, look good).

EDIT: interesting that Renney's looking for a new look on the PP (likely on the second PP unit). I do believe that one person who would work well is Immonen, who moves the puck very well in the offensive zone, keeps the puck in, and is steady with the puck. If there are 'speed' issues, they'd be less prominent on the PP, and on a fourth line. That would move Cullen to the point where he had success last season, and from where he can use his nice shot which he likes to take. Small change, but I think it would be a positive for the second unit.

Fletch is offline   Reply With Quote