View Single Post
Old
01-11-2014, 01:01 AM
Made Dan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgorangers19 View Post
Looking at the CHSHL website, it says that Xavier is still playing in Bayonne. That'd be a good rink for them. Once the ice center opens they'll have teams in this league playing in 4 out of 5 boroughs as well as Westchester and LI. The less games at Murray's, the better..
Played them last year at Aviator actually with my travel team, was a scrimmage so not sure if that's their main rink.

Edit: whoopsies. Read too quickly and thought you said Xaverian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgorangers19 View Post
I actually graduated from St. Joseph by the Sea a few years ago in 2011.. my junior year we were in the B division and played Xavier a few times and every game ended in some sort of fight haha.. when playoffs rolled around we were the 1 seed and they were 4, but they decided to drop out (I guess to prevent any brawls or something like that) They had a good team, a few really talented kids.. this year they're in first place in the B division. They've had a solid team for a few years.

It's cool seeing how that league evolves over the years. Hopefully the ice center can provide more ice time for schools and maybe a few more programs can get started up. I had a great time playing HS hockey, it would be great if that league could expand a bit.
St. Joes?

Kidding of course. Hated going to Clove Lake though. Was fine though cause we usually came away with 2 points .

Made Dan is offline   Reply With Quote