: Post-Game Talk:
Flyers @ Rangers: New and improved correct poll choices!
View Single Post
01-13-2014, 12:11 AM
Puck is Life
Join Date: Jul 2012
Originally Posted by
Just finished watching the game. The game was a lot closer than the score indicates. The difference was Hank. I am not sold on the D yet, they were a few breakdowns.
- What happened to Stepan? He is definitely not the same player he was last season.
- Stralman is allergic to hitting, I could tell he was intimidated.
- J Moore should be tried as a forward, he is still struggling defensively. He is not shy to drop the mits, so that's always good.
- Zuke, aka Shampoo, is just a treat to watch, in all facets of the game. He had that ill advised penalty, but he was all over the ice.
- Nash is more engaged.
- DZ was pretty good, a couple of good shots, low and hard, played the body effectively.
- Team needs another Kreider, he is that good.
- Carcillo is earning his paycheck. I hate him less.
- Brass is looking better, he had a couple of good chances and that snipe was sweet.
- The way they were passing the puck on the PP was good to watch.
- Can't miss those McD.
I would be interested... It seems Byfuglin was moved up to forward as of yesterday, so I see no reason why Moore, being the better skater, can't excel at forward!
MDZ was actually not bad this game
Girardi made some KEY defensive zone maneuvers. Comparing him to Phaneuf in the Toronto vs. NJ game, Girardi is by far the better player... If we can re-sign him for $5.5M at the most, we should make an effort to keep him
A 4th line of Carcillo-Boyle-Dorsett is a 4th line I would kill for... Each player good for 5-10 goals per year, all can fight, all make smart decisions
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by TheTakedown