: Post-Game Talk:
Flyers @ Rangers: New and improved correct poll choices!
View Single Post
01-13-2014, 06:59 AM
Join Date: Apr 2013
Originally Posted by
Just finished watching the game. The game was a lot closer than the score indicates. The difference was Hank. I am not sold on the D yet, they were a few breakdowns.
- What happened to Stepan? He is definitely not the same player he was last season.
- Stralman is allergic to hitting, I could tell he was intimidated.
- J Moore should be tried as a forward, he is still struggling defensively. He is not shy to drop the mits, so that's always good.
- Zuke, aka Shampoo, is just a treat to watch, in all facets of the game. He had that ill advised penalty, but he was all over the ice.
- Nash is more engaged.
- DZ was pretty good, a couple of good shots, low and hard, played the body effectively.
- Team needs another Kreider, he is that good.
- Carcillo is earning his paycheck. I hate him less.
- Brass is looking better, he had a couple of good chances and that snipe was sweet.
- The way they were passing the puck on the PP was good to watch.
- Can't miss those McD.
I don't think it was as close as you think. The Rangers had countless times to put the game completely out of reach. Conservatively, we should have scored six goals, probably more. Too many times we missed open nets or shot the puck wide on good scoring chances.
Yes, the Flyers looked better when we were up and the game was already decided.
Hank did play well tonight. I think he a great job controlling rebounds, which has been a problem for him this year. If we can get him playing well again on a consistent basis, we will become a dangerous team.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by tbonenc*