View Single Post
Old
01-13-2014, 10:45 AM
Flyerss

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongo View Post
We aren't getting a top pick(say top 7) but man Haydn Fleury is the kid I would target. Skates well, Physical, great shot, heavy on his skates. Shoots lefty, but I want him.

Realistically, the only way we pick anywhere near the top 5 is if Giroux gets hurt.
i'm hopping we draft Fleury since the first time i saw him, he's everything that we need.

Quote:
Fleury has exceptional skating abilities. He has very good speed, and his footwork in tight areas is exceptional. He can maintain a very tight gap off the rush and use his reach to angle opponents to the boards and poke away pucks to create turnovers. Fleury plays a physical game, and is very difficult to play against on a consistent basis. He is very strong along the walls, and because of his speed and size, he rarely ever has to hook or trip players to prevent them from having a scoring opportunity. He does not take undisciplined penalties, and understands that he is more valuable to his team when he is out on the ice and not in the penalty box.