View Single Post
Old
01-26-2007, 08:46 AM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

vCash: 500
Do you need multiple goalies? We have Lundqvist who I think has done enough to be considered the real deal and the netminder of the future. I really like Montoya but Lundqvist is here. With CBJ not having strong goaltending in there system even though they have four goalies in the top 20 3 of them are around 13 and down in that top 20. Pascale Leclaire is ranked 2 I believe but he is now 24 and I dont think he'll be considered a prospect much longer plus he hasn't really lived up to his full potential.

And yes Zherdev is a winger, but does that really matter? Do you think what we have right now on the wings on the 2nd line is better than him? I mean yeah Shanny is, but what about the other winger, the player opposite Shanny is constantly changing as is the center position on that line. Zherdev could be playing on the 1st line, so adding him to be on the 2nd line is a huge upgrade. How could you say no to him when he is 21 years old and he has great offensive talent? You'd be crazy not to be willing to give up Montoya for him especially when we have LUNDQVIST. If you want open up the talks with Prucha, either way your gonna have to give up something to get him.

RGY is online now   Reply With Quote