Lines at Practice
View Single Post
01-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New York
- I guess with Straka possibly out, using Prucha, or even Shanny, with Jagr/Nylander would make too much sense for Renney...
- J. Ward on the 1st line has never worked, but here we go again...his talent level is much closer to "healthy scratch" than it is "1st liner"...
- Betts on the 2nd line has never worked, but here we go again...
- Betts/Hossa as Shanny's linemates was one of the worst decisions Renney has made all year (and that's saying a lot), but here we go again...
- what has Hossa done this year as a 2nd liner (or even in the past 2 years) to justify Renney "rewarding" him with 2nd line ice time?
basically it's the same type of mismatched lineup that we saw during the 1st half of the season with all the same faces...but I guess according to Renney and management, why mess with success?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by illmatic