View Single Post
01-14-2014, 09:45 AM
Registered User
Beerfish's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,814
vCash: 500
Call the police, give them the plate number and give them the information. Knowing the cops they will brush it off and say they can't do anything but if you tell them you will testify as a witness to the unsafe driving something might happen.

Beerfish is offline