View Single Post
Old
01-14-2014, 11:27 AM
Glen Teflon Sather
Like A Boss

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Glen Teflon Sather
I honestly think the organization is torn between selling and buying. Just like the potential Richards buy out from last summer, my gut tells me it's a mixed room. I think the "plan" is to field offers from teams but wait it out till the deadline. If they're in the thick of it, they'll buy, if they're out of it, they'll sell. a MDZ trade could go down at any time imo, I don't think they'll wait around till the deadline. As far as Girardi and Cally, who the hell knows, gun to my head they keep Girardi and trade Cally. We all saw what happened when Stralman got bumped up due to injuries, he couldn't handle it. Replacing Girardi would be harder than replacing Cally imo. In any event I'd trade them both and re-tool but hey what do I know. What I do know is Cally long term would be a bad contract, he's had 3 big injuries in a year now, he's small, his style of play will only hamper him more. Girardi long term wouldn't be as bad, he's been healthy his whole career, but I worry about all the years blocking shots. Oh well. Time will tell