View Single Post
Old
01-26-2007, 03:38 PM
xander

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRGNYR View Post
Pass. As talented as he is, we don't need or want a great talent with a bad attitude. Imagine if he does come to NY in a trade (and if he does, say goodbye to Prucha and Montoya, for starters), and then watch him not produce, loaf it on the ice, get booed mercilessly, and then either shipped out of town or he goes back to Russia.

If you're going to give up Prucha and Montoya in a trade, you'd better get as close to a sure thing in return as possible.
I'd like some confirmation on these 'he has a bad attitude' rumors. Maybe he's just uncomfortable in his current surroundings?

He's 22. I'm 22, I know that I still make mistakes and get discouraged. It's alittle soon to be jumping to the conclusion that he has a 'bad attitude.'

I don't understand why fans expect every young kid to have the mental makeup of a 10 year veteran. Posters on this board will jump on a prospect and label him as a 'bad attitude' when he may just need some time to mature. It's absurd. We don't know what the situation is with Nikolai, and it's inapropriate and irresponcible to start labeling him like this.

xander is offline   Reply With Quote