Thread: OT: OT Thread Part I
View Single Post
01-14-2014, 06:54 PM
To Win The One Ring
vCash: 500
David Ehrlich of, a Rangers fan, took his opportunity interviewing Robbie to quiz her on her Rangers fandom:

How did you become a Rangers fan?

“Well I always wanted to play ice hockey back in Australia, I’m not sure why, but we didn’t have any ice where I lived. It was very hot, a coastal town. So I played field hockey, but then when I moved to America I was finally able to join a team once I wasn’t contracted to a show, but when I was contracted to a show I wasn’t able to play. But I was living in New York, so I was able to watch, and the Rangers were my default team. [short pause]

“And not just by default, but also because they’re the best team ever. And I just became absolutely dedicated and loyal to them immediately, and have been ever since.

“Are there any particular Rangers to whom you’ve become attached? … Lundqvist. He’s just, I mean…”

He’s a beautiful man. I don’t mean for that to sound patronizing, it’s just true.

“I love him so much. He’s so brilliant. And I really love Ryan Callahan, and I really love Brian Boyle, they’re two of my favorites as well.

Does she think they can make the playoffs?

“[Very serious] I always have faith that we’re going to make the playoffs. It’s been a really tough year for us, and I think that we’ve needed that extra pressure. I think that it’s going to motivate us to do better, I think that we perform well under pressure.”
Sounds like a keeper