View Single Post
Old
01-15-2014, 03:48 AM
Rangerfan4life90

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
Oh, absolutely agreed. I was super high on Hrivik when we signed him. Liked what I saw out of him in his final junior year and his cup of coffee with the Pack as well as his start the following season. Lest we forget, he came damn close to making the NHL team in two straight camps.

Hrivik played his best hockey in his first games there - and then Kenny G got his mitts on him and supposedly started "teaching" him to "improve." Same with Jean, who as was mentioned elsewhere looked like our own Matt Read coming out of camp a year or so ago. Same with Grachev, who could've been another Kreider if he'd received GOOD coaching. I worry that we're now starting to see it with Fast, who DID actually make the team out of camp. Why is it all these guys look great before they get to Hartford, do well their first few weeks and then, slowly but surely, begin to deteriorate?

FFS, one or two could easily be attributable to being flashes in the pan, but guys consistently go from nearly good enough to make the NHL to washing out of the AHL. I mean, this is a flat out ALARMING trend.
I don't watch the Wolfpack very often, if at all. However, if what you're saying is potentially and even remotely true, then Kenny G has got to GO!

Rangerfan4life90 is offline   Reply With Quote