View Single Post
Old
01-15-2014, 02:30 PM
Shizuka

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTIR View Post
hmm... maybe pony up a lot more and go after a Gibson \ the other goalie in LA Jones? or even Reimer.
Goalies like these are stuck behind elite goalies but could be future stars.

After this season we would be back to square 1 ... no goalies signed.. and the hunt will continue..

All MacT needed to do was wait a day or 2 and see if a GM offers a starting goalie knowing we just traded away one and need to fill that hole.
Sorry man, but I would guarantee if he ponied up and paid out for Gibson (presuming a huge leap in logic that he would even be available -- going back to my point about serious overpayment) or something of that ilk there would be a gigantic *****fest. Look at the drama queening now over these moves today... .

I don't buy it. Everyone thinks they know better but when you really ask someone about it... they come up with what you came up with (not trying to pick on you too much dude, your response is just the latest one I had read). I'm ok with this, it's for another 30 some games and then they can decide if they want to try and re-sign or look elsewhere in the off-season.

Shizuka is offline   Reply With Quote