View Single Post
Old
01-29-2004, 04:25 PM
DanKordicsFist

vCash:
Wow! What a bunch of psycho-fans. Not the ones bashing him, the ones whining about them.

There a lots of reasons people don't like him and NONE of these people actually know him. It's like cheering a bad guy in a movie getting killed, you cheer. It's not personal to the actual player.

By the way he has hurt/cheap-shotted plenty in his career, it just depends if you're a fan of his or not.

As a Flyer fan I don't like him because of how he went out of that organization. He blamed them IN THE MEDIA for his problems before talking to management. That is why I don't care if he gets another concussion. The writing has been on the wall with his brothers problems and then his own. I don't know if it's him or his agent/daddy who makes him come back for more. As a father I would not have condoned he keep playing after the Stevens hit if not sooner.

When he is sitting around forgetting he has millions of dollars are any of his "supporters" going to be there wiping the spit from his chin? You won't care then so why do you care now?