View Single Post
Old
01-28-2007, 02:25 AM
The Amity Affliction
Chasing Ghosts

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm in a Teacup View Post
Mike Richards is in the same mould as Cally, except with a little less goal scoring touch (two years ago I never dreamed I could say such a thing). My dream line would be Richards-Downie-Callahan. All hustle, no quit, all balls and some vastly underrated scoring abilities. Richards would wear the C, Downie and Cally would wear the A's. That's all the leadership a team needs.

I might piss off a lot of Flyers fans, but I love Cally so much I'd consider moving Carter to get him. Gutsy statement, probably, but as I mentioned before in this thread, Cally is close to my heart, there's not much I wouldn't do to have him wearing the O&B.
WOW, Carter.

Now there's a player I wanted the Rangers to draft in 03. I love Callahan as well, and he's another player that I'd consider untouchable at this point. The Rangers have lacked a player like this in the system for a long time, and I hope they don't deal him. Knowing the Rangers front office, he'll end up being traded to Philly along with a 1st for Forsberg. I just hope that's not the case.

The Amity Affliction is offline   Reply With Quote