View Single Post
Old
01-29-2004, 10:56 PM
habitants9_4

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plekanec
Svitov is'nt fast, Plekanec is alot faster, skate better and also execute at a higher tempo!

Plekanec is a better playmaker, better vision, find open space easier on the ice, do all the little things for the better of the team, very reliable 2-way foward, extremmely smart with and without the puck while Svitov is more flashy, bigger, hit sometime very hard along the board, does have some great deke, good shot...

As I said, actually Svitov does have some major flaws in his game that will hurt him at the NHL level, still raw and need to improve highly in the goal to be an effective player in the NHL... On the other side, the only thing miss Plekanec at the moment is some NHL experience, he is ready to play his game at the top level and believe me, he is going to be a very effective NHLer!

Edit.. AHL stats...

Plekanec 12 goals 21 assists 33 points in 42 games played, 0.79 points per game, ""+16""

Svitov 9 goals 9 assists 18 points in 30 games played, 0.60 pts per game, ""+5""
I am sorry to break it to ya, but Svitov is much better than Plekanec. You can see it when you watch the game.