View Single Post
Old
01-21-2014, 08:01 AM
notloilersfan
I'm here, I'm bored

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
Yakupov, EDM 1st 2014 (Draistal? Reinhart?), J. Schultz would be my offer to Nashville for Weber.

I think you guys are overpaying for him, if Nashville is moving him it's because they don't want to be paying his giant front loaded actual salary of 14 million whopping dollars.
I feel that is still a massive overpay. One of those centers could easily develop into a player worth a top pairing D. J. Schultz still has top pairing potential (especially if sent to a well coached team)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Positive View Post
There are offers even better than that one that Nashville fans on these boards just seem to hate.

just looking at what they could have with the trade you suggest (with some roster guesses)....

Forsberg Smith Yakupov
Reinhart Fisher Hornqvist (with Reinhart/Draisaitl eventually moving to C)
Bourque Wilson Nystrom
Clune Cullen Stalberg

Josi Jones
Klein Schultz
Ellis Ekholm

Rinne

a team with a future....
That's what I hate about HF boards. They will complain that the offer is nowhere near enough. Then if Nashville accepted something like our first, J. schultz, + Marincin, you would hear them say "we didn't need Weber anymore. J. Schultz is a young Suter, plus we got our future first line center out of this. We won that deal easily"