View Single Post
Old
01-30-2007, 04:00 PM
StreakingRed
**Rebuild Ahead**

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky View Post
As a Kings fan who will be at the game tonight cheering on my boys but secretly not caring if we give up the 2 points to you guys as we are out of the race and playing the kids, I say good trade for both teams. Conroys heart is in Calgary and he will turn his season around as Calgary will give him more time and offensive oppertunities.

A pick each year wont hurt you guys too bad and Lundmark could have just as easily have been sent to the Ahl. I wish Conroy all the luck as he to has been a class act and I hope he puts helps bring you guys to the Cup Finals.

Thanks, man.

And hopefully Lundmark works out well for you guys. The kid has potential, but he just wasn't finding his groove here in Calgary this year. Maybe a change of scenery is what he needs to get it going. But I agree, this was a good deal for both teams - the Kings getting a young player who may develop into something playing with all the young talent in Los Angeles, and Conroy who is a fan favourite in Calgary and has had success here and knows how to play well with the system in Calgary and can be a huge added help on our PK.

Good luck.

StreakingRed is offline   Reply With Quote