View Single Post
Old
01-22-2014, 09:56 PM
orangecrush8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Goal View Post
1 G, 1 A and neither of those points were fluky.

I'm curious, what is your expectation for enough offensive output? 3 points? Two goals?

There's a reason a forward roster contains 12 players and not just 1. This is why I don't get mad at Giroux if he gets pissed off after a game because there are people who will blame him regardless of circumstances or what he's doing literally just because he's the Captain and biggest name on the team.

EDIT: And having Stamkos instead of Raffl wouldn't have meant a chance at more production this game or over the course of the season? My God.
How about a consistent effort? You know even if they had lost but the chances and effort was there, this game wouldn't have left such a bitter taste in my mouth. This team sleep walked through 55 minutes of this game. A deflection goal off the goalie and a secondary assist on the power play doesn't justify a ****** effort for the rest of the game, specifically 5 on 5.

And yes, tonight with that display, even having Stamkos play alongside Giroux wouldn't have changed a single thing from a Giroux standpoint.

orangecrush8 is offline   Reply With Quote