View Single Post
Old
01-31-2007, 10:51 AM
natural420*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky View Post
As a Kings fan who will be at the game tonight cheering on my boys but secretly not caring if we give up the 2 points to you guys as we are out of the race and playing the kids, I say good trade for both teams. Conroys heart is in Calgary and he will turn his season around as Calgary will give him more time and offensive oppertunities.

A pick each year wont hurt you guys too bad and Lundmark could have just as easily have been sent to the Ahl. I wish Conroy all the luck as he to has been a class act and I hope he puts helps bring you guys to the Cup Finals.
thanks homey. need more people like this on this board. hell, i need to be more like this

like buddy above said. lundmark has some potential. he showed it around the end of the season last year and we had high hopes for him this season. his career isnt over yet and playing with the dynamic young forwards LA has will do nothing but help him with his development and ease some of the pressure he had to put up big numbers. plus marc crawford is a more experienced coach. iam sure that will make a difference as well

natural420* is offline   Reply With Quote