View Single Post
Old
01-30-2004, 08:23 AM
riz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk
Didn't know that..maybe Jeff Hereema..Or somebody everybody will love---Paul Healey!!...More probably, a trade for a vet is coming soon to a team then knows the concept of cut bait and build for the future....Columbus for Sanderson? Hmmm, maybe Lundmark and Malhotra can be togethe again..?
Now don't bring up Malhotra again. Reading last nights boxscores is again like turning the knife:

Nashville 6, Columbus 4: Zidlicky 0+3, Malhotra 0+3 :p

But hey, atleast we (or you who are situated over there) can watch Jagr do his thing. This team is starting to look more like a freaking art museum than a team. Even the Rangers website is advertising "come and see Jagr". If I ever get the chance to come over, I sure as hell want to "come and see the Rangers", not a collection of individuals who used to be good in their past eras.

Oh well. Hopefully we'll see more effort this weekend and the call-ups can provide a little spark. At this point, I really don't care if we bring up guys like Murray even though they haven't done much in AHL. As long as they have the jump and can put in a solid effort, they will provide so much more than most of the current lineup.