View Single Post
Old
01-23-2014, 09:33 PM
Roo Mad Bro
U havin a giggle m8?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleyard View Post
Bolded will be gone before the Flyers pick I imagine... Virtanen likely will as well.

I also do not think Sonny Milano belongs with the others... it is a fine distinction (mid 1st to late) but I would put Kapanen, Kempe and Karlsson will maybe be there and 'belong' more in that group... and all are pretty good skaters (Kapanen especially.)

Ofc that is personal opinion... I am going off others here as I have not seen Milano, while having seen most of the others.
Yeah, most of those players will be gone but those are the guys that I like.

Also forgot Kapanen.

TSN just came out with their list and Milano was #16 and Pronman just ranked him at #10.

Button on him, "Milano is an offensive threat with magic hands around the net and the confidence to carry out plays despite opponents bearing down on him. He has the ability to be in the scoring spots at the right times."

Pronman on him, "Milano has benefited from having Jack Eichel -- in the mix as the No. 1 pick of 2015 -- as his center this season, but he's also looked extremely impressive on his own merits. Milano stands out on a nightly basis due to his outstanding offensive tools. He's an explosive skater in terms of acceleration and burst. He also has elite puck skills and makes unique plays with the puck. Milano, however, is somewhat undersized and can try to do too much at times."