View Single Post
01-24-2014, 09:02 AM
vCash: 500
We finally had a goalie steal a game! Great night for Hutton!

As for MDZ, I thought he played well. I didn't see any major mistakes and with more time alongside Jones their chemistry will improve.

I really can't fault either Ellis or Hutton for the Higgins goal. Ellis was in the right position and Higgins just made an amazing(lucky?) play on the puck. As for Hutton I don't think there is any goalie in the world that could have saved that one.

Smith is still looking good and I'm not just saying that because of the goal although that was a nice snipe for sure. We all thought (myself included) that Cullen was helping smith out and that was why that line was going so well early on. I'm starting to think it is just Smith and how he is playing.

This was played more like how playoff games are generally played. Both teams were amped up as they knew it was a 4 point game and could mean something toward the end of the season. Both teams played a tight game. We just were able to break through a little in the third.

Last thing is I really do hate Vancouver. It really bugs me how they are constantly diving to draw penalties. Nothing would make me happier than to take the 8th spot in the playoffs and knock them out. Well maybe knocking the wild out but it is close.

Persona5 is offline   Reply With Quote