View Single Post
01-24-2014, 09:23 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
Glad for the win. Only saw about 5 mins if the game, so help me out:

1) why did stalberg only get 7 mins toi?
2) why did Wilson only get 10 mins?
3) spaling had 20.5 mins of ice time and led all forwards. Why?!?
4) how did Hutton look?
5) how did delzotto look?

I get Spaling is a Trotz guy. I also saw he got the tip on Jones goal. It's hard to argue against that. Then again, one could also say a reason we are absolutely dreadful offensively is bc two of our skilled players are getting no time, while our thrd line grinders are getting absurd amounts of minutes.

It seems like Hutton is on a role. I saw the past few games and he was much improved. Has that continued or was this just a crappy effort by a bad offense?

Again, didn't see the game. Those are observational notes and genuine qs.
1) He only played 7 minutes because he isn't playing well. Really is that simple for stalberg.

2) Wilson's minutes have declined lately and with as many penalties we took his time was limited by that as well. He needs to play more consistently and he will get more minutes.

3) Spaling is getting minutes on the PK and the PP. When a player does that he will generally get a lot of minutes. He capitalized on it as well and giving him those minutes is justified.

4) Hutton was very good last night. Rebound control could have been a little better but honestly I think he stole the game. He was able to make some key saves and the only goal scored, there was nothing any goalie in the world could have done to stop it.

5) MDZ was limited in TOI but when I saw him out there he played very well. He made a few very strong defensive plays and his passing was rock solid. The two plays that come to mind was him breaking up a two on one by sliding and taking away the shot and pass. The other was a very nice pass over to Legwand that was whiffed on. I think it would have been a goal if Legy was able to hit it.

Persona5 is offline   Reply With Quote