View Single Post
Old
01-24-2014, 10:40 PM
Mikos87

vCash: 500
This trade will look bad for the Rangers, the way the portion of fanbase got him as the whipping boy did not help matters, but it was terrible asset management from a PR, coaching and management standpoint.

Going into the season I would say his value was close to Shattenkirk's except that he isn't a RHD. AV imo used him in the same manner he did with Ballard. DZ's been a great dude, it wasn't like he was showy, he was home grown and did a lot of charity work, often going the extra mile. Why he was vilified the way he was is something I won't understand.

All I care about is winning so if Klein helps the Rangers win more games then I nor most fans will complain.

If it does not, then I will seriously have to question by Brassard and Pouliot got constant support for the 1st 40 games of the season when they were dogging it the entire time. Guess what?! Zucc's carrying that entire line... do they get a pass so AV can speak some French in the locker room?

Why single out DZ so you can go with the lesser commodity in John Moore? We will see this process repeat itself with John Moore, and Conor Allen will be the one taking his minutes.

Mikos87 is offline   Reply With Quote