View Single Post
Old
01-30-2004, 05:39 PM
Loup

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet
Well I think Montreal is going to let Quintal, Juneau, Dackell, and Pereault, go. Thats about 6.5M and also addthe part of Audette's salary and I don't feel Kilger will be back either.

I see this

LW Koivu Ryder
Zednik Riberio Balej / Higgins(LW) Kats
Bulis Primeau Ward
Langdon Begin Sundstrom
I think that if Quintal decides to play for another season next year (he won't decide before the summer), we could see him back in Montréal in 2004-05. The guy said many times that he was to finish his career in Montréal. He even regrets leaving the team for money some years ago. In that sense, he deserve the jersey. As a 6th defenser, who could always teach a thing or two to a rookie like Hainsey or Komisarek.

And, as much as I dislike it when posters plan lines (a little bit worthless, in my mind), I don't understand why everyone plans the second line without that certain chap named Dagenais. Is that so bad to be a guy who just score goals. Even when you score many? Ok, the guy is not complete, but he produces. And games are won by goals scored against the other team. He's a guy doing just that. I like that.