View Single Post
Old
01-26-2014, 07:56 AM
The Nuge
Some Say...

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloned View Post
He's one of only three Calgary forwards playing with any drive tonight, the other two being Tambellini and Virtanen.
My list ends after Tambellini and Virtanen. Chase got a few points by being in the right place at the right time, but he wasn't noticeable otherwise.

On a positive note, it was exciting to see Kieser have a big night. He always seemed to play better than his point totals suggested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
Griffen Reinhart and Jake Virtanen really dont like each other. Tonight wasnt the first night those two have exchanged pleasantries. I noticed no fight/hit replays tonight on the big screen and the linesmen were quick to jump in whenever it looked like an altercation was about to happen. Looked to me like that was a mandate from on high. Was that because of the copious amount of kids present ie cub scout night?
Seems to be the new thing with refs in all leagues. It's really getting quite annoying