View Single Post
Old
01-26-2014, 05:52 PM
Obryantj

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tujague View Post
****. You got this one, Obryantj. I logged in hours ago to work on the players list and other first page stuff for the new thread. I literally just realized that I didn't do anything for our match. So you're getting whatever I sent out there in that embarrassing 0-3 loss on Thursday. I meant to put McCready (with one day left on his injury) and Dekker. And of course I would bump up the motivation from N to VH. None of that happened.

5th place it is.

That's a shocking result. I never would have expected that

EDIT: Oh. Same tactics, but it looks like I changed the lineup. It's 3 forwards in a triangle, but McCready is still out?!? I also replaced a suspended dman. And I put in the new goalie who probably has 10 chem

What the hell was I thinking with that lineup?
Definitely an odd line-up. I'll take a 1-0 victory any day though, especially against one of the top 5-6 teams.

Bragg ends the season 2nd in goals. The Coronas went off against Doug, so Bragg would have needed a monster game to win the scoring title. Young looks like he'll finish 10th in goals in what looks to be his break out season. Bragg and Young also had double-digit assists. Taganovich will finish 3rd in assists. Spicer will finish 1st in clean sheets for the second season in a row. All together, I'll receive about 45M in prize money.

At this point, my team is very tired. I'll have two ChL matches this week before starting camp, and then a potential run in the league cup. I'm currently 26 OTR short of where I finished last season.