Thread: Langkow?
View Single Post
Old
02-02-2007, 02:11 AM
natural420*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreakingRed View Post
Alex Tanguay skated with Jarome Iginla and Craig Conroy midway through practice and it looks like that will be the line. Kristian Huselius will man the left wing with Daymond Langkow and David Moss. Langkow is skating after suffering an upper-body injury against the Kings. The team worked on breakouts and a semi-breakaway down the wing where players shot then got into position for the tip on point shots. The sideburn competition is apparantly over as Robyn Regehr and Kristian Huselius were clean shaven. - TSN (2/1/07)
as long as langkows icetime isnt hit i like that. him and huselius developed some great chemistry

tanguay-conroy-iginla
huselius-langkow-moss

looks damn good to me.

the potential after that is what bothers me though. amonte slows down any line he plays on. so if it ends up being
amonte-lombardi-kobasew. thats bad. it'll slow down lombardis progress this year for sure. amonte cant finish and is a bad linemate for good players. playfair needs to stop giving him a chance and placing him on the top 2 lines. i would rather have friesen playing the LW. (amontes not a LW anyways, but i've seen amonte with lombardi and kobasew earlier so iam assuming thats the plan)

natural420* is offline   Reply With Quote