Thread: John Moore?
View Single Post
Old
01-27-2014, 07:35 PM
azaloum90

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
the del zotto deal was as much about moving mike for a usable asset as it was to jump start moores game again.

john moores game floundered when he was moved to the right side to accomodate del zasters need to play the left side.

i like alot of what ive seen from moore the last few games. still a few goof ups, but moores been more confident with the puck and skating like crazy since del zottos been gone.

i think av and the staff is really expecting to get a 2 fer here. del zotto for klein and a revitalized john moore.

if that happens, then this team will be much improved.
The funny thing was MDZ didn't improve at all, even after being pushed to the left side. Call it a gaffe, call it bad coaching, I'm convinced MDZ is just a mentally stupid player, especially when considering he has nearly 3 times the experience of Moore.

(I know the arguement here is that Moore couldn't crack CLB's top 6, therefore he was a terrible defenseman, but I want people with those opinions to think about how awful that environment was, and how it was probably better to be on the AHL affiliate Springfield Falcons, who were top in the league for the last 2 seasons.)

azaloum90 is offline   Reply With Quote