View Single Post
01-27-2014, 09:48 PM
vCash: 500
I'm absolutely loving reading what everyone is writing. Killion I live in Winnipeg (I live in the middle of the bush right now in Northern Manitoba) usually so I will be taking my hockey classes twice a week plus league. We also have some cool programs like adult hockey specific dryland in the city. Combine that with a camp a year and maybe the Manitoba Rec Cup and I think we'll have a good season going. I learnt last year I can't play 12 months a year because it messes up my summer sports. I use a periodization schedule to fit in training for both golf and hockey.

Petra I totally get you. I wanted to play D when I started. I studied the position, but just can;t back skate fast enough, not to mention the day I screened my own goalie, and the other day I tipped the puck beautifully into my own net. Hopefully I'll get there eventually. Playing in low divisions I find people play way too deep in the zone 9/10 times.

Interestingly it sounds like most of us have great personal goals. Hopefully we can all find the team where we are the best fit.

Last edited by jetsfan23: 01-27-2014 at 10:03 PM.
jetsfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote