Thread: Dvorak
View Single Post
Old
01-30-2004, 11:14 PM
HellsBells

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC Trojans
No, I'm pretty sure all the frequent posters here wouldn't go over to the Flames board and laugh at them for not making the playoffs or purposely vote a 1/10 in our prospect polls just to ruin the average. Sure, we'd take little jabs here and there amongsts ourselves but we'd never kick someone when he's down. btw, I'm not directing all of them at you, so don't take it personally.

I'm actually pretty sure that there's a handful of us who are glad that the Flames have finally found success.
I've never even seen the prospect polls so I had nothing to do with that. Anyway, I am sorry if I offended you but it's just the way I am. I wish more people were fans like me. I love rubbing it in when my teams winning and I love taking it when they lose. It's all in good fun. I seriously wish the Oilers made the playoffs too (but seeded behind the Flames so I get my $400). I'd give my eyes up as soon as the series was over if the Flames & Oilers could have just one more playoff battle. I really would.