View Single Post
Old
01-27-2014, 11:52 PM
PS12

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks Nation View Post
Everyone seriously needs to get/try a Sherwood EK15....I have tried every high end stick and this thing is a pure beaut. It feels like half the weight of any other stick and is so balanced...the blade is so stiff too...
Just picked up an ek15. Im in love. My shot comes off so much faster. Got a p88. Concerned about durability since i use jr sticks but omg its so light.

Ive been using a pm9 bauer x4.0 and x3.0. Sticks are heavy compared to what i used to use which was a jr mission team comp with a jofa blade. Lol. Mid curve 5 degree loft. P88 seemed close to it but i thought i wanted it to be a bit deeper.

Its a 45 flex and my shot just rips right off the blade. My goalie wasnt used to me shooting that fast. I rang one off his helmet on my first shot. It really is easy to load up. I might try an intermediate just to see how that compares

It really feels like a great deal. This is the most expensive stick i ever bought. The old missions were almost as expensive. Went through 4 sticks in 4 games but i scored a lot.

That was also 10 years ago too heh.

PS12 is offline   Reply With Quote