View Single Post
Old
01-28-2014, 05:49 AM
TigerJack

vCash: 500
According to norwegian media, the Rangers and Zuccs´ agents have started talking about a new contract. I don´t know how common it is in the NHL, but it may be a signal that they may want to sign him before the season is over. I was of the impression that this was more common with UFA´s not RFA´s.

Anyway, I think everybody agrees that Zucc is playing for his future. He has played fantastic this season, but there is still 30 games left, and he just cannot afford to fade out in the end of the season, and he need to keep up the good effort in the playoffs if they make it, ande he has already showed that he can handle the playoffs too.

And as a lot of people are saying in here. The reasin he is having a breakout year is simply because AV lets him. I am 100% sure that if Torts was still the coach, Zucc would be done after his weak start to the season. AV scratched him to wake him up, and since then he has never looked back. With a production of 0,8/game since the scratch I would say his game has been acceptable

TigerJack is offline   Reply With Quote