View Single Post
Old
01-28-2014, 08:38 AM
FLYguy3911

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Forsberg View Post
If we finish 2nd or 3rd I'm really hoping some team is dumb enough to get caught in the Embiid hype and let Wiggins slip to us. He's the crown jewel of this draft regardless of where he goes.
Wiggins is still my #1 guy, but there is nothing dumb about the Embiid hype. The guy is a hell of a prospect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniped View Post
Yup, exactly how I feel. I want Wiggins on the Sixers. I could see a lot of potential lottery teams who value Embiid over Wiggins including the Bucks, Celtics, and Lakers.

The Sixers seem pretty locked at the 3rd worst record so far.

The Bucks have the worst record wrapped up at this point I'd say.

Magic need Vuc back and they should win more games hopefully.

The Jazz are playing much better basketball with their young core.

The Kings are the Kings...

The Celtics and Lakers look really terrible. The Lakers need Kobe back ASAP. These games against the Celtics this year are gonna be huge for our draft position I can almost guarantee.
Far from it. 12 games of the next 19 games are against teams with 17 or less wins. Could be a blessing or a curse. A chance to get a little cushion in the tank standings or lose ground.

Trade deadline is in 3 weeks. There are 10 games remaining in that span. This is a huge stretch of games as far as how this whole draft position plays out.

Hope for the best. They still hang in way too many games for my liking. Even though they are losing, it's like 2 or 3 possessions away from being a different result. They rarely quit. 20, 10 point deficits, they always seem to chip away. While that's a good characteristic, it isn't when you are hoping for a tank.