View Single Post
01-28-2014, 02:04 PM
I hate zebras
vCash: 500
OK since clearly I'm disagreeing with a few of you about the lineup how about I explain what I think it should be and why, so you know where I'm coming from.

Clearly the top line on the team, Giroux and Voracek are great playmakers who need someone to set up since both hesitate to shoot. Schenn has a pretty good shot that he's not able to use very often because he hasn't really been on a line with any playmakers. When playing with Hartnell, Simmonds, or Lecavelier he was the one usually the one in that role. The reason I have him at LW instead of center is because I believe the only way Vinny can become productive again is by going back to center.

The 2nd line, I think, would be the best way to get the most out of both Lecavelier and Hartnell. Hartnell and Simmonds are best when they're fighting along the boards and in front of the net. Lecavelier is best when he can just focus on shooting with Simmonds and Hartnell to bang in the rebounds.

This line is very strong defensively and can certainly generate some offense too. I'd prefer Raffl here instead of Downie because I think he's better defensively, extremely hardworking, far more disciplined, and although he might be a little less skilled offensively.

This line could be OK defensively with a chance to pitch in offensively once in a while.