View Single Post
Old
02-03-2007, 12:20 AM
Jaded-Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by davedave View Post
It's no grudge. It's just recognition of what you're doing. Then, as now, you'd poke people with a pointy stick and then feign surprise when they would sometimes snarl.

But maybe you're not actually trying to provoke people with trash dressed up as "opposing opinion" (which is trolling). If that's the case, then I've given you more credit than I ought to have. I sincerely thought (for instance) that you could see the manifest absurdity that Carbonneau "corroborated" the allegation that Lapierre schemed to hurt Crosby by pointing out that Therrien had the last change. (What a fiendish trap! Carbonneau is a master tactician!)

I'm sorry for overestimating you, and I thank you for your contributions, past and present.
Please. It was obvious that the game plan was to try and get under the Pens' skin by hitting after the whistle and especially trying to get under Crosby's skin. Why I have no clue, he historically lights teams up when they do that, but that seemed to be the game plan. Not just to me but to Therrien too who 'has had enough with the cheap shots':

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_491612.html

Lapierre obviously was part of that, and I for one highly doubt that the spear was entirely on his own initiative. As implied in the article. You can disagree, but to have the opinion that I do is hardly trolling. And throwing that term, 'trolling', out there merely distracts from legit discussion and is the very thing you accuse me of. The little snide comments thrown my way about overestimating my intellignece are hardly helpful to keeping conversation flowing either.

Jaded-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote