View Single Post
Old
01-31-2004, 02:50 AM
two out of three*

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to two out of three* Send a message via AIM to two out of three*
Quote:
Originally Posted by willie
Dude, it's a marathon not a sprint.

What if, in 5 years, Frolov is still only putting up say 25 goals a year and Chistov is netting 50 a year?

The comparisons were very balanced actually. Both are terrific talents and either could become better than the other in the future. I would prefer Frolov as I think he will be far more dominant but Chistov could still become a better player than Frolov.

Well, that comparison was absurd.. (I was a little too generous to Hall in that thread)
We're not talking about 5 years from now. This year Frolov is better than Chistov HANDS DOWN. 5 Years from now I think Frolov will be Jason Allison w/ a little bit of Palffy. You just CANT stop this guy down low. On the other hand, Chistov gets knocked off the puck easily. Look if you get sent down and your the caliber player that Stan Chistov is, and you get sent down over guys like Krog, Kunitz, LANCE WARD, Severson, I think you've got a problem, and I would be embarassed.