Old
02-03-2007, 10:17 AM
Hell on Heels
classless chick :(

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hell on Heels
OT: Please help a sick child

Hey everyone, Sens fan here.

There is a seven-year old boy who is very, very sick in CHEO,(Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario). His name is Shane. His dream is to see the world and collect as many birthday cards as he can. The little guy is fighting a long, hard battle for his life.

We're trying to collect cards of any kind: Valentine's, greeting, Christmas, Birthday, homemade or store-bought, for Shane. His birthday is May 30th, and it doesn't look so good.

The local news station here, A-Channel Ottawa, will be bringing me the week of my 19th birthday, on February 22nd at 2 pm, to meet Shane and deliever anything that I recieve in his name. He is a very, very shy little boy and deserves to get all the love the world can give.

I want to get some cards from not only all over Canada, but the world.

Please help this little guy out. It's so sad.

My friend created a website with both his information, what the radio station has said about this, as well as my mailing information.

http://www.cardsforshane.tk

I just found out last night that he speaks and reads French and doesn't understand English (which 99% of my cards are in), so I'm hoping you Habs fans can please help me get a smile on this little guy's face and help inspire him to keep up his battle.

Thanks.

Twitter: @livelikeagypsy
Hell on Heels is offline   Reply With Quote