View Single Post
Old
01-31-2004, 05:47 AM
Capn Brown

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyKiller
Well as a duck fan,this was a long time coming. Chistov has had a rough year he's hit the pipe numerous times this year...10 is a safe number. Last year people were talking about Chistov being better,this year its Frolov. Frolov is more likely to succeed in the NHL but Chistov has more offensive upside,last season everything went right for him,now everything is going wrong. He came to camp somewhat out of shape but I still think he's going to be an all star caliber player by playing with Lupul. He should become a good assist man and eventually learn how to score goals. But right now Frolov is the better player I think he will be a perenial 70 pt player playing really good defense. I think Chistov can be a PPG player,but Frolov is far more likely to be a successful NHL player.

People also forget he didn't play at all the year before he came to the NHL,but it is entirely to early to say who will be the better player.
We'll swap you the AHL's second leading scorer (Pavel Rosa) & a 3rd for Chistov. What'da say?