Thread: Tyutin
View Single Post
Old
02-03-2007, 11:44 PM
chosen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by in the hall View Post
no but you should learn to accept when you're wrong. you are too confident in your ability to analyze certain points
You're the one who said Tyutin's style is similar to Lidstrom's. I don't have to prove you wrong. You have to prove you are right. How are they similar?

To me they play a wholly different style of game. Lidstrom is a dominant offensive defenseman with no real weaknesses in his game. Tyutin is a defense first defenseman whose offense to date has been totally unremarkable. He can't hit the net. He can't control the play like Lidstrom. He is not a puck carrying defenseman like Lidstrom. What about their styles make them similar?

Maybe once you get specific we can discuss it.

You say that I am too confident about this stuff. You are the same. The only difference is we disagree and I have stated how they are not similar. Tell me how they are similar.

What Afinogenov and Bure have in common is raw speed and skating ability but that is where the similarity ends. Bure was a pure goal scoring machine who fired at the net from every angle every chance he got. Afinogenov just isn't that. He looks to pass. Bure hardly ever looked to pass.

chosen is offline   Reply With Quote