Thread: officiating
View Single Post
Old
02-04-2007, 12:40 PM
The Big Apple

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbean04 View Post
Listen, I'm getting tired of hearing this EVERY SINGLE GAME. Do we get screwed with officiating sometimes? Yea, I think every team does.

With the way the team has been playing the past 1 1/2 months, you don't look back at bad luck, officiating, and etc. Our team flat out stinks more and more as the season goes along.

A big part of it was the false hope of last year. Maybe this shows that the team did in fact overachieve last year. The problem now is that we're sidetracking from our youth development and now we're trying to bring in veteran players (again) and not letting the kids play to try to run after the cup.

I'm starting to think that last year's success is hurting us A LOT more then help.

Oh yea, stop complaining every game about officials.
Exactly what veterans are we trying to bring in?? With the recent demotion of Kasper, and Lampman being recalled, more youth is getting in the lineup. I think they are starting to finally play some youth with kids like girardi, and pock getting playing time..... They are not sidetracking from there youth development....

The Big Apple is offline   Reply With Quote