View Single Post
Old
01-31-2014, 08:47 PM
Striiker
Orange and Black

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlylordsvsmorebp View Post
just my all oyer the map opinons- i cant believe difference in luke schenn and gustaffson vs him with anybody else so far,looks like different player,really optimistic about that.gustaffson flat out looks good.lecavalier and streit were horrid mistakes,could have gone either way i guess but pretty obvious worst case scenario is happening,both look old and totally ineffective.downie sucks.mason is giving me bryzgalov flashbacks,any confidence i had in beginning that he was going to be solid no.1 is basically gone.couturier looked like he was getting better and now he looks like the awkward bad player he was in stretches last year.now dont kick me in the balls but when ottawa was shopping ben bishop i was quitely hoping for couturier/bishop trade,now iwish they would have.i know lots of people on here would adamantly disagree with that trade but i really dont think mason is going to be the answer and i just think goaltending IS that important .
Well that was a headache to read... needs more spaces and other assorted grammar elements.

Actually, good guy Striiker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlylordsvsmorebp View Post
Just my all over the map opinons...

I can't believe difference in Luke Schenn and Gustaffson vs him with anybody else so far, looks like different player, really optimistic about that. Gustaffson flat out looks good.

Lecavalier and Streit were horrid mistakes, could have gone either way I guess, but pretty obvious worst case scenario is happening. Both look old and totally ineffective.

Downie sucks.

Mason is giving me Bryzgalov flashbacks, any confidence I had in beginning that he was going to be solid no.1 is basically gone.

Couturier looked like he was getting better and now he looks like the awkward bad player he was in stretches last year. Now dont kick me in the balls, but when Ottawa was shopping Ben Bishop I was quitely hoping for Couturier/Bishop trade. Now I wish they would have. I know lots of people on here would adamantly disagree with that trade, but I really don't think Mason is going to be the answer and I just think goaltending IS that important.

Last edited by Striiker: 01-31-2014 at 08:55 PM.