View Single Post
Old
01-31-2004, 02:56 PM
SmokeyClause

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman
Actually Tootoo was on TV last night said he didn't do it, tapes didn't show Tootoo doing it, Wright is just imagining things, Tootoo did say Wright would answer for this though.
I'm hijacking this thread. It should read, someone is going to teach Wright a lesson. I think he just pissed off the wrong Inuit. Poile's comments...''The league talked to the Columbus people, the game officials and to us. They concluded that there was no proof to the allegations, so that was the end of it."

And Tootoo said...''I absolutely did not. I don't know where he gets that from. I'm a pretty straight-up guy, so if he wants to start something up, I'm not afraid to drop the gloves and get things squared away. He likes to talk a lot. But if he wants to talk the talk, he better be ready to walk the walk. I'll definitely remember what he said. Players don't forget those things easily. We've still got some games left with them and I'll have that in the back of my mind."

Just going to go out on a limb and say Wright's going to get the short end of the stick in this confrontation 9 out of 10 times. He better be praying for #10.