View Single Post
02-01-2014, 11:00 AM
vCash: 500
One of the most exciting wins to a Predators game in a long time. I am glad I stayed.
Shocked the Predators came back after Hutton let in two beach balls and gave up the lead to a very good defensive team.

DZ made some great passes that were close to turning into scoring chances. I think Smith hit the post once after a great pass from DZ.

Legwand was unnoticeable the entire game until he happened to be in the right spot for a rebound goal with 10 seconds left.

Two of the Three goals came from the defense. Thank goodness are defense can carry the Predators offense.

Both goals on the Predators were not Weber's fault even though I know he was on the ice and his +/- will be used against him but he had nothing to do with either goal. Both should of been saved and were not good shots.

People wondering about Legwand just remember he is in a contract year and do some research if you have forgot about the last time he was in one. Time to cut the cord with Legwand and get something for him while his value is high.

PFL615 is offline   Reply With Quote