View Single Post
Old
02-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyndevil View Post
I just can't agree with that my friend. Yeah we have gotten plenty of bad calls, I'm not disagreeing with that and it drives me nuts, but I've seen a lot of games and there's bad calls in every one of them. Regardless of the team. I don't buy the conspiracy against the Rangers thing and just don't like whining or making excuses. We have to play better, plain and simple.
Its certainly not a consipercy, and you are a better team, while being extremely far from a contender you still have some gas left from the god old days.

But, the Rangers have been the bad guys in this league for a decade now. When pretty much all Canadian teams stunk for a long time the reason that always were brought up were big US $, and we personalized big US $.

We are also lead by Jagr who never have been appreciated among refs, probably for good reasons back in the days...

I played the game till I were 22 y/o, it were my life for a good 14-15 years. I probably watch 150 games in a year, at all levels. I can tell if there is a compensation call, if a team is getting a little favored on home ice because of the pressure from the crowd.

Would I trust myself to being 100% objective watching the Rangers play? Definitely not.

Though over the course of a season, its obvious that we are not getting any respect, or whatever word should be used, from the refs. On the contrary, in situations were maybe a compensation penalty would be in order, more often then not the refs sticks it to us again just to make a point.

Ola is offline   Reply With Quote