View Single Post
Old
02-01-2014, 04:07 PM
NernieBichols

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
I said he cannot stay healthy, not that he misses too many games to injury. He played most of the post season with a wrecked shoulder and had to have surgery on it. He played the playoffs a few years ago with a broken hand that hadn't completely healed. He plays a style of game that will likely lead to more injuries.

Sorry, I don't buy the team getting stale bit. How many times over the last few years have we watched this team play with zero compete level, and that was with Callahan at the helm. I love what he brings to the table as a player, but this is a guy who was a major part of a team that got two coaches fired because the team was mailing it in on a nightly basis.
Last few years? Do you mean last and this year. BC in 2011-2012 they were on nearly every game. Major generalization there. This board freaking sucks. Some of the mods are terrible in their assessment. Do they need to be fans of the team, is there criteria to hold the position? Even with renney, you think he was fired bc the team didn't compete??? You didn't watch. They wanted a coach that would bring out even more of the compete level, bc the team played its best when they were going hard and heavy and rennet was a laid back low key good man. This is a joke