View Single Post
Old
02-05-2007, 02:27 AM
Edge

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimp View Post
It's much easier to blame everything on the goalie for the loss huh?

We're a high scoring team and managed to score the massive amount of 2 goals. We let up 41 shots, Jagr made a boneheaded play at the end of the game, Nylander made a boneheaded play, Ward had 4 penalties and we had 10 penalties as a total. But yeah, it's all Lundqvist's fault for not seeing through 4 people and letting in 2 cannons on the PP. Lecavalier has scored 33 times this season and is tied with Ovechkin at 1st place in the league. Stupid goalies, why don't they just save the puck instead?

This loss is a team effort and a damn unnecessary one. We practically gave this one away by dumb, individual mistakes and I'm not talking about Lundqvist. He did what he should to give this team a chance for winning.
Who'se blaming everything on Lundqvist? I said I thought he should've had two of those goals.

I also pointed to other factors as to why I thought the team lost as well. But I'm not going to not callout something on the sacred cow when I see it either.

Just as I call out others on their mistakes, I'm going to do the same for Lundqvist who even when he was clearly off this season seems to be the one untouchable.

Not buying into that mindset personally.

Thought Lundqvist made some great saves, also thought he should've had those shots.

Edge is offline   Reply With Quote