View Single Post
Old
02-02-2014, 09:25 AM
JPP4121

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitto79 View Post
gonna say they let go Stralman and McIlrath ideally wins the job. Goaltending is the same

Lundqvist, Talbot

McDonaugh, Girardi( resign )
Staal, Klein
Moore McIlrath
Falk(RFA resign)

They are going to buy out Richards. Let Miller take his spot and bump up Brassard

C- Stepan, Brassard,Miller, Moore(resign)..........Lindberg in a yr

RW is basically set IF Cally is resigned and if not they likely get a RW back like Stewart

RW- Nash, Zuccarello, Cally/Stewart, Dorsett

LW is interesting as I can see them signing a UFA

Kreider, UFA(Cammeleri?) Hagelin, Pouliott/Carcillo resign.........Fast / Kristo close

I gotta say, having seen him play in person a few times over the last couple years, Dylan can't compete with the Rangers D right now. At best he's a 7th Dman. I love his character, I love his heart. To me, he is not ready. I haven't seen him much this year, I hope he is making big strides.
But seriously I could see him being a player that doesn't hit the NHL until he is 23-25. Everytime I hear that he is ready, I think to myself, people are really assuming things based upon draft position, draft year, organizational belief or importance. But in terms of playing, I think he needs more seasoning.

And look the rangers love him, his trade value, I don't believe is too high, so the Rangers are going to stick with him and he will eventually be on the team and a welcome addition. I just think your still looking down the road with him. But man even if he comes up at 25. He's gonna be groomed to be a simple tough, Dman, a welcome addition. Everyone's path is different.

JPP4121 is offline   Reply With Quote