View Single Post
Old
02-02-2014, 11:44 AM
Drake744
Resident Jones Homer

vCash: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by wentz22 View Post
I can understand that, I personally hope they move legwand just because for the money he's going to want/get in FA i don't have faith that he can produce at the level he's at right now for another 2-4yrs.

The only reason i propose gagner and Kulemin is because they are the two targets that i beive are most reasonable for the preds to acquire. Nashville has been noted before to have interest in Gagner, and Nasvhille scouts have been buzzing around the leafs games for the last few weeks and its more likely that there interest in Kulemin that say Kadri.

In the end its all just us talking about what we hope to happen, Im guessing no one predicted the MDZ for KK swap.
My thought process around a guy like Gagner and Kulemin isn't that I'm opposed to them on our team, I'm opposed to doing something like giving up Ellis to make it happen. As it stands right now, I'd rather keep Ellis, maybe get an overpayment from a desperate team for Legwand, and just see how things play out. Maybe Ellis is expendable, especially since Del Zotto will likely be here for a long time, but I think we should be picky as to who we trade him for, if we do.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote